Paige Phillips Photography & Design

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Lifestyle Photography Session: The Whizzes

 The Whisennant Family: Lifestyle Session

This was such a fun, relaxed, intimate session in which the clients brought me into their home while they were enjoying their Saturday morning routine of cooking breakfast and enjoying good ole family fun!

I am thrilled with the results of this concept! The images reflect "the little things in life" and profound love between siblings and family.  Blakely sure did not want to go unnoticed and stole the show! I really enjoyed spending this time with this beautiful family! 

Being a fan of cooking and food, I believe its an important part of life and is the perfect set for family interaction. 

Please book your session with me today and lets get beautiful images of your family in your natural surroundings, making them more personal and dear to your heart! 803-622.2987


No comments:

Post a Comment