Paige Phillips Photography & Design

Monday, April 4, 2016

Easy, Tasty & Healthy: Vegetarian Quinoa Chili

There is something about freshly grated cheddar cheese and a hot bowl of chili that sets the tone for contentment. This meal is naturally accompanied by a warm piece of Cornbread, at least in my mind.

My dear friend Amy introduced me to cooking in many ways and also this recipe.

She found it on the amazing Pinterest, made it, brought leftovers to work one day and let me have a taste. It was probably some of the best Chili I had ever tasted. Bursting with flavor, veggies and such a warm, comforting delight. Thanks Amy! 

Of course I pinned the recipe, and finally, over a year later made it for my family.

It was just as good as I remember. Amazing! 

I served mine with Honey Cornbread Muffins on the side, and topped the Chili with cheddar cheese, avocado and a spot of plain greek yogurt. 

This is a healthy meal as well, packed with protein and will leave your family with a full warm belly! 

Below is a link to the recipe! 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment