Paige Phillips Photography & Design

Friday, April 15, 2016

Mexican Chicken Stuffed Roasted Red Peppers

I love stuffed just about anything and I was wanting a healthy, creative lunch & I think I was pretty successful! Mom win! 

I had some red peppers that I needed to use from my Lane Specialty Gardens basket and left over chicken from my Whole chicken made Tuesday night!

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cut peppers in half and remove seeds.
Place on baking sheet, open side up.

In a bowl mix shredded chicken, a few tablespoons of Salsa, and some shredded Mexican cheese until thoroughly mixed.
Add any herbs or spices of your choosing.

Spoon Chicken mixture into peppers.
Sprinkle with a little bit more cheese.

Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
Top with Greek Yogurt (or sour cream) and fresh Avocado and ENJOY!

Easy, Tasty & Healthy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment