Paige Phillips Photography & Design

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Toddler Approved: Chicken Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Spinach in a Creamy Cauliflower Sauce

This recipe was soooo delicious I just had to share!

Easy, Tasty & Healthy

Cooking this dish had my husband saying "Dang, that smells good"&"Looks yummy".Which are words us family chef's like to hear.  If you are like me, we want our family to be excited about the food we are making. We recently decided to begin eating healthier and being more mindful of what we put in our bodies so this seemed like a good recipe to try. 

This dish is full of bold flavors that make your tastebuds dance in delight! Garlic, Basil, Sun-Dried Tomatoes & crushed red pepper flakes give the dish depth while topping it with the Cauliflower Cream Sauce is the icing on the cake. 

I wasn't sure about the Cauliflower Cream Sauce since I had never made nor tasted anything quite like it before, but I was pleasantly surprised. It is a GREAT substitute for Alfredo Sauce and actually tastes kind of similar. I made extra so I can try some on some Spinach Ravioli which I am making later this week. This sauce is great for refrigeration & re-heating.




What makes this dish is the Sun-Dried Tomatoes & using the reserved oil from the jar to cook the chicken. Talk about Flavor! YUM! 
You can use pasta of your choosing. I used Gluten-Free Fettuccine but homemade Zucchini Noodles would be yummy too! We sprinkled a tiny bit of Parmesan on top as well! 


My husband and toddler loved this meal and I will definitely be making it again! 
Here is the link to the recipe...


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment