Paige Phillips Photography & Design

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Crab Stuffed Flounder, Brown Rice & Fresh Salad

Crab Stuffed Flounder, Brown Rice & Fresh Salad


We have been trying to eat more fish as of late, which has been really great actually. I cannot take credit for this one. 

Most of my viewers are Columbia, SC natives and if you are aren't I apologize because you are missing out. Ole Timey Meat Market in Lexington, Irmo, and Downtown is AMAZING! I bought these pre-made fresh Crab Stuffed Flounder Fillets for $4.99.

They were so easy to prepare in the oven at 375 degrees for about 35 mins and were perfect! 

The reason behind this post is to make people aware that amazing meals such as this are hiding in your local meat markets and grocery stores. Shop local and see what wonderful dishes wind up on your table!

Not only is Ole Timey amazing but Lane Specialty Gardens as well...

Thanks to a dear friend of mine for letting me know about this opportunity (Amy - I love you)... I picked up this amazing basket of goodies this week. I love the challenge of trying to use the contents within a week. 


Always search your area for deals like these, and share when you find them! Spread the word and shop locally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment